This page informs you of our policy concerning the collection, purpose and security of personally identifiable information that we gather from the users of this website.
WHAT DATA IS COLLECTED AND HOW
• When you access this website, subscribe and use its services, you are prompted to provide your name, email address and contact number.
• When you answer a survey or contact our customer support.
• When you make a purchase through this website, the method of payment is collected such as your debit card, credit card or PayPal account.
• The Log Data sent by your internet browser whenever you access this website. This may include but is not limited to your computer’s Internet Protocol address or IP, country, browser type and version used, date of visit, duration of visit, search words used and other statistics.
• We may use Google Analytics and other third party services to monitor and study the traffic of our website.
THE PURPOSE OF THE DATA
• To identify individual users.
• To respond to inquiries or feedback.
• To analyze the website’s performance.
• To develop content and improve services.
• Send promotional materials and send updates about the product or orders.
ACCESS TO THE RECORD
You may access the personal information collected from you by sending an email to email@example.com. You will be asked to provide personal identification before being granted access. Should you notice mistakes in the record or make changes, contact us immediately.
The data will automatically be deleted from our system once they have fulfilled their purpose or no longer of use. You may also request that they be deleted by sending an email.
CHANGES IN POLICY